Thought id pop back and show off my ikkle man

MissSara

Reaction score
Hi ladies, how are you all, missing you all.

Well here are the pics from my 4D scan as promissed before i left fr scary 3rd tri.

NHBJVM_31.jpg

NHBJVM_29.jpg

NHBJVM_17.jpg

I amazing, i would recommend them to all of you.
We saw our ikkle man yawning, slettling down to sleep, and sucking his thumb.

great pics, isn't it great how you can see what he looks like before the birth.
where did you get yours done?
i looked on the babybond website and my nearest place is cardiff :(
x

those are GORGEOUS pictures... i really cant wait to go for ours but its not until the 8th july! hehehehe how many weeks were you at this scan? people keep telling me i shouldnt have one if i dont want to know the sex... did you know the sex of your baby when you went?

Ah these are lovely! I wasn't really thinking of having one of these scans done but now I really don't know! Would LOVE to see my baby yawning! :)

What fab pictures hun, they are so good. It makes me more excited for my scan now - only 2 weeks to go!! I will be with you over in 3rd tri then too :cheer: :D

Xxx

I was 27 weeks and 4 days when i had my scan done, i was told that the best time is before 28 weeks, because after that it might be hard to get a clear pic of baby as they are fatter and maybe engaged.
Yes i knew the sex before i went for my scan but it was clearly stated to me before i had my scan that if i hadn't/didn't know the sex and didnt want to then they STAY AWAY from down there so you will never find out.

Sara they are amazing - OH is paying for me to have it done for my 21st - where did you have it done, how much was it and what did you get?? xx

We drove to nottingham to have ours done as all the places in sheffield were overpriced and didnt offer as much.

we went here in nottingham. ( had a real nice pub next to it to go for lunch aswell)

www.windowtothewomb.co.uk

and we had the celebration package and got LOADS of free photos.

Lovely pics! Mines in less than three weeks!!! :D

Awww he is GORGEOUS Sara!! He really is! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

So glad you popped back to show him off :D

We're missing you too :( I can't wait to join you, Jodie (Miss.Monroe) and all the other ladies!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back