4D scan

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Jen & Her Men, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Jen & Her Men

Jen & Her Men Well-Known Member

Hello ladies!

Hope your all keeping well!

Thought I would pop back to Tri 2 to let you know I have just been for my 4D scan and it was really amazing.

I dont know if any of you are thinking about having one done but if you are and you live in the North then I would strongly recommend Inner Vision who are based in Warrington.

The guy was lovely, really helpful and informative and really good with the pics - baby was facing the wrong way at first so he let me walk about and jiggle around to move him which he did (good boy!) and we got some really amazing shots. (Posted in tri 3 if you wanna see)

It was a really good price too - £150 for a DVD, CD with 40 pics on and 8 printed pics too. We were there for over an hour and it was definitely money well spent.

I asked loads of questions that you always feel bad about asking NHS sonographers cos they always seem too busy and want to rush you in and out asap. He showed me the umbilical cord and how it works and all sorts!!

Anyways, just wanted to let you know in case any of you were considering it.

See you in Tri 3!

xx

2. poppy160

poppy160 Well-Known Member

Aww I saw ur pics in tri 3 and you have got me really excited, I will be 27+2 when I have mine on Dec 8th - Exactly the same as you were! I live in Devon and we have to go to Cardiff for our 4D scan, as we can't find anywhere down here that does them. We weren't best pleased when we went to Cardiff for our gender scan but hopefully this time round it will be better :)

3. BeckyJ

BeckyJ Well-Known Member

any1 in the midlands or near had a 4d scan as im looking to have 1

4. AnnaR2B

AnnaR2B Well-Known Member

Thats wicked Jen..i spied your pics in 3rd Tri...OMg he is lush!!!
    What a handsome boy...anyway....i'll see u Weds!!! woo xxx