4D scan

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

Hope your all keeping well!

Thought I would pop back to Tri 2 to let you know I have just been for my 4D scan and it was really amazing.

I dont know if any of you are thinking about having one done but if you are and you live in the North then I would strongly recommend Inner Vision who are based in Warrington.

The guy was lovely, really helpful and informative and really good with the pics - baby was facing the wrong way at first so he let me walk about and jiggle around to move him which he did (good boy!) and we got some really amazing shots. (Posted in tri 3 if you wanna see)

It was a really good price too - £150 for a DVD, CD with 40 pics on and 8 printed pics too. We were there for over an hour and it was definitely money well spent.

I asked loads of questions that you always feel bad about asking NHS sonographers cos they always seem too busy and want to rush you in and out asap. He showed me the umbilical cord and how it works and all sorts!!

Anyways, just wanted to let you know in case any of you were considering it.

See you in Tri 3!

xx

Aww I saw ur pics in tri 3 and you have got me really excited, I will be 27+2 when I have mine on Dec 8th - Exactly the same as you were! I live in Devon and we have to go to Cardiff for our 4D scan, as we can't find anywhere down here that does them. We weren't best pleased when we went to Cardiff for our gender scan but hopefully this time round it will be better :)

any1 in the midlands or near had a 4d scan as im looking to have 1

Thats wicked Jen..i spied your pics in 3rd Tri...OMg he is lush!!!
What a handsome boy...anyway....i'll see u Weds!!! woo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back