Thought I Would Introduce Myself

helpneeded

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I'm Caz. I am fairly new to this forum, been looking at it for about a week now. DH and I have been ttc since September 2007. Was hopefully we had managed it this month as was a week late but AF arrived in the end. For some reason my cycle seems to have gone nuts. Will keep on trying anyway as this is something we really want and cannot think about anything else like everyone else on here.

I am sure we will all eventually get there. :hug: :hug: :hug:

hello & welcome :wave:

lots of friendly people here for you to chat to :dance: and im loving your positive attitude!

Whatever gave you the impression that TTC is all we think about!!!!??? :rotfl:

Sal x x x

Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

I hope u get ur BFP soon and am sure the ladies in here will provide u with help in everything.

Good luck

hiya, and welcome to the forum, good luck gettin your BFP... I also have been TTC since Sep'07.. xx

Hi there :wave:

Welcome to the forum. We all try to keep each other sane here and we have created a great support structure so feel free to use it. Good luck with the TTCing lark, see you around :D

Welcome Caz :wave: As the others have said, this is a great place to come for support and to have your questions answered. you can bet that someone here will have gone through the same things that you will during TTC. We all get very upset and down hearted at some point, but being able to speak to others who are in the same boat really helps and saves your sanity, slightly :wink: Good luck with TTC :hug:

Hi Caz and welcome. :wave:

This is a great place for support and there are loads of peeps on here that are great at answering questions. :)

Hope you get your BFP soon. :pray: xx

Hello! Hope you get your BFP soon :hug: :hug: You'll get lots of support here, it's great not being alone when you're TTC.

Hi :wave: Im pretty new to this forum also...all the girls are great and sooo helpful!

Welcome & Enjoy! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back