• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

thought i was in labour...false alarm?

angiemum2b

Reaction score
Well last night my DS had gone to his nanny's for the night to give me some rest and a good nights kip, so me and OH had a lovely Tea, showers at our leisure not planned :lol: then got into bed at 8.40pm!! :eek: which never happens!
Anyway getting to the point me and OH got abit too fruity and did the 'deed'! which hasn't been my favourite thing of late anyway, then went to sleep... until 30mins later being woke up to contractions being there in my lady bits and bum 'oh my god' i couldn't move for it hurting so after the first 3 i started timing them they started at 6-7 mins apart going right down to 3 mins then at 4am this morning just stopped!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

I really thought this is it! i was preparing myself mentally for it just to be let down! i think i had a little bit of my show but not enough to rave about, been out for a long walk today to try and coax things on- nothing!

Why oh why do these babies like teasin us!!! :doh: :doh:

Sounds like she could be starting to make her way into the world :cheer:
Maybe she wants to show off and make a huge dramatic entrance!! :lol:

its horrible how that happens isnt it. my doctor said usually women have maybe 2 bouts of false labour before the real thing. and to remember that befor calling or coming in. im so convinced i wont even recognise real labour due to all these BHs and the odd painfull contractions lasting like 30mins or so!

I guess doing the deed did something for you though......you should try doing it again.....probably push you closer!

Sounds like a practice run :cheer:

I bet it'll be any day now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back