STUPID FALSE ALARM!!

madmish

Reaction score
hd a watery blood loss about 7pm, so rang the midwife as i have strep B ,so although i had no pains i thought it best to get checked out so i could get my antibiotics early as possible. went up, turns out it was yet another show :wall: although doctor said my cervix is softening and the internal exam i had may start me off soon anyway, so i guess that's something!!!

also the midwife and doctor both commented on what a large baby it is (between 9and half to 10 and half pounds) OUCH!!!! :cry:

i really wouldnt take what your mw says as gospel though, my mate was told by her mw that the baby would be 9lb and she was 6.5 :x

at least you know your baby will be here soon :dance:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
hopefully the next time it will be for real, at least you did the right thing and going to get checked over :hug:

Dont think about how big the baby will be just concentrate on getting things going for real :cheer:

good luck for the birth hun hope it all goes well for you

:hug: :hug:
xxxxxxxx

Yes good luck and I hope something happens soon for you :hug:

me & mum went to bingo tonight and won 100 quid, and even that hasn't done anything!!! i have just cleaned the kitchen, and i am about to takle the living room at 1.30 am!!?? maybe this nesting thing will do something!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back