Those of you who have been pregnant more than once..

klee1988

Reaction score
With my first pregnancy, I found out I was pregnant 3 or 4 days early. This time I have been testing and still no BFP.

I don't think this is my month but I was wondering if you found out early one time, could the next be different and take longer for the line to show up? I am due Af today or tomorrow, but my cycles may still be messed up with my loss.

My body is playing tricks on me, I have been throwing up, been feeling really sick lately, have headaches, slight AF pains on and off for a while now, really sore bb aswell. I don't think I'm pregnant, I don't have that "feeling" but my body seems to think different!

I know Af will probably show soon but I was wondering if it is now too late for me to get that BFP now??

Hey there hun with DS i was a week late before i resred and the line was faint but there with DD i tested 4 days after AF was and the line was nice and dark this time i was testing 5 days before BFN 3 days before and BFN 2 days before and a BFP so it may vary from person to person or possibly when you OV'D as to weither it would show up. I was 12 dpo when i tested last monday which made me about 3wks 4 days so quite early. I hope you get the result you want to hun!!! :hug: :pray:

With my first I tested a few days after I was due (I had regular cycles) and while I thought I was pregnant it was more because I'd never been late before.

Second time I *knew* I was pregnant - sore boobs, feeling sick, and just that pregnant feeling but when I tested on the day I was due it was negative, then when I tested a few days later the test malfuntioned!!! I refused to spend more money so by the time I went to the docs and had it confirmed I was about 2 weeks late.

So yes I'd say its possible to test on the day and have a negative result but still be pregnant.

hun unless you know when you definately ovd it difficult to say if your ov had been delayed this month for any reason then it would be later to show on a test because your af would be due later
i was a week late on my oldest but tests were not so sensitive then (15 years ago)
on my 2nd i found out at 9dpo
on my3rd i found out at 9dpo

i would say wait 3 days now and if af hasnt shown test again xxxxx

With my first i didnt find out till i was nearly 12 weeks, with the others my AF was 2 weeks late, im not much help am i lol

I tested on AF due day and got a positive, with both my pregnancies...BUT my friend, tested when she was one day late and got a BFN! the next week, she got her BFP...and her son is now 3!

with paris i was 8 weeks pg by the time i realised, but with harrison I tested 6 days before af and got a bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back