Advice needed from those who have been pregnant

Lara_2506

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask those who have been pregnant before:

When you ate any food in the early stages of possibly being pregnant did nearly everything make you want to throw up or have a sicky feeling and gagging?

:shock:

im not going to b much help but no i had no symtoms wot so ever with my first but if this means ne thing im getting that now and my doc seems to think im pregnant i find out 2morro or friday:D

In first tri I couldn't stand sausages (even smelling them cooking made me nauseous) and i couldn't eat lamb, I just couldn't bring myself to swallow it...made me gag :puke:

:D

arrr well my fingers are crossed for you, i hope you are preg :)

Nothing in particular is making me sicky just everything I eat does and everytime I think of food, but bad smells in particular turn my stomach alot but I havent actually been sick yet but gaged quite badly a couple of times :oops: :puke:

With my first I didn't have any sysmptoms at all until at least 8 weeks. This time around, at 11 dpo I suddenly got extremely hungry..thought it was AF on her way. Felt sick and got bad heartburn early on too.
I hope you all get your bfp's :hug: :hug:

I was sooooo sickly i even began to throw up at smells 2 days b4 AF was even due!!!

well what u just said muppetmummy <--- great name hehe ive been suffering very bad heartburn and exactly what u said

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back