Pants!!!

Sage

Reaction score
Girls i need some super doopa tummy shrinking miracle pants!!! granny or bridget jones style i dont care as long as they work! Since being pregnant ive lost all the weight on my face, hips bum extra but still have a horrible bulging belly. if one more person asks when im expecting i swear im guna...... :evil:

I went shopping yesterday to get some new clothes to try and make myself feel better but honestly no tops looked nice!! they were all too tight around my 'bump' and just made me look pregnant :( if i went a size bigger they just looked baggy round my hips! I dont wanna wear smock/tent tops anymore :cry:

Does anyone no of any really good tummy flattening pants? im in desperate need of them until i can get rid of my tum!

Everyone is raving about Spanx.

http://www.mytights.com/mytights/br...EYWORD=spanx&gclid=CKzsqJ2tlJUCFQ5MQgodnS3RPQ

I've got a pair of good old M&S shapewear knickers that I bought (BNWT) on ebay for £2!

Although the first time I wore them, I was maybe a size 14 round my tummy and the pant were a size 10-12, I ended up bruised!!! All around my pelivc bone at the top of my hips and it lasted for a few days!

So, my advice would be to be honest about your size when buying these things! :oops: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back