Magic pants???

dina.marie

Reaction score
I know alot of u are also feeling like this, that horrible bloated fat feeling, and looking likke ur 4 months gone already!!! Well at work ive been wearing the biggest jumper to hide my belly cuz people really will guess! but i bought some magic pants today thinking it will solve the problem until i have a "proper" bump. but ive just told my mum and she said ut not allowed to wear them when ur pregnant??? help!!!! i need something to fix my fat belly problem.

Not sure if your "allowed" to or not but i wore them when i was 20 weeks to a friends wedding and near passed out so i wouldnt reccomend it.

I don't think they're recommended - everything's stretching to make room for bubs, so if you try and squeeze it all back into place, I don't think it's very good for you (not to mention v uncomfortable) :(

I wore a pair about 10 weeks into my first pregnancy for a posh night out and ended up having to take them off as they made me feel so ill,I spent the rest of the night knickerless and worried that I'd fall over and flash my bits :oops:
I'm well used to wearing these and corsets on a fairly regular basis too so I would say it was bubs who wasn't happy with them! :)

nikki
x

I must admit I feel uncomfortable even now if my trousers or PJs are sat on or over my bloated tummy so maybe it's best not to squash bubs down too much :?

Before I moved out here I bought a few top from Matalan (pure class me :dance: ) that were sort of empire line but didn't flare out under the boobs. So they were long tops basically with a little tie just under the lils.

They don't look like maternity tops but give you some more room if you are feeling particularly bloated (like me after xmas... or now)...

hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back