This'll create a horrible image...

bwakeling

Reaction score
One of my least favourite phrases in the world is "so and so are trying for a baby".

This instantly conjours up in my mind an image of the couple humping away in the romantic glow of the moonlight! And when I say 'humping away', I mean in that passionless, robotic way you have sex when you're trying to conceive!!

Is it just me?!

lol this is so true, we haven't told any1 which is why am glad I can talk to everyone on here!

Ha lol yes me and DH were having this conversation over dinner tonight and were saying as were just about to start BD'ing again how mechanical it can get!

The 'hurry up Ive only got a limited time' scenario is a massive put off and having to pretty much set a slot asside in our diary is poop really but at the end of the day we know that its all going to be worth it 'when' we all get our BFP's.....but yes its amusing that it can and often does so easily turn into a chore when your TTC rather than something which you previously were spontanious about......happy days ehh!!! xxx

totally with you on this!
No one knows apart from u guys that we are TTC i just think ppl dont wanna know that ur bding all the time hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back