Planning for a girl

miram

Reaction score
Hello everybody who is trying to get pregnant.
Trying to conceive I’ve read tons of various information. I came across some regarding baby sex prediction. Do you believe in that stuff? I even tried some of them. The one I liked most of all is childrenboom. com. It gives you dates when you can conceive a girl and the dates for a boy. My husband and I always wanted to have a girl, so we’ll do everything after the prediction. I’m almost sure it’ll work

Hiya and welcome. Im on the fence a bit about whether you can encourage the gender of a baby. The way I hae been feeling lately I will take either as long as I can get one ;-)
Best of luck with your TTC x

Hi Miram

I am hoping for a girl and I have heard that your diet can help influence what gender your baby is, so I have stopped eating bananas & salt and am attempting to eat more dark green leafy vegetables.

Have also heard that girl :sperm: take longer to get to the egg than boyz so it's best to BD a day or two before ovulation to give them time to make it there (and the male ones tend to expire quicker too).

Given that every website I've come across so far only gives like a 6-day range for when you might be fertile I'm slightly sceptical that you could pin down to a date when the best time to try for a girl/boy etc but hey :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back