Does This Sound Daft?

Flossy82

Reaction score
Sorry me again ladies im not sure what i had last night but without sounding stupid i had the most weird feeling down below and behind too :oops: and not sounding gross or anything it felt like my insides were going to fall out (sorry tmi there) but thats the only way i can think of it being like any ideas? now i feel a total twit for posting this :lol:

Sorry.....not sure what you mean?......like you need the loo?.......painful?....... :? ...... :think: dunno hun :?

It felt like a weird pain down below and behind not like when you need the loo more throbbing if thats how you could put itmaybe a bit uncomfy :?

might be the start of piles hunny, its what iv got and it gets soooooo painful :(

Nope, sorry, its a new one on me :? ...........did have a bad aching feeling last year that woke me in the night........still never figured out what that was :( .........hope someone else knows what it was and can set your mind at rest :)

Thanks ladies its just i keep getting worried for some daft reason :(

MissGobby said:
might be the start of piles hunny, its what iv got and it gets soooooo painful :(

ive still suffer with mine from alice :(

A lot of stuff is changing in there. it could just be that. oh the joys of pregnancy!

if the pain gets really bad, get yourself to you gp. might be worth mentioning it to them anyway next time you are visiting, put your mind at ease.

Chances are its just your body adjusting to being PG. You'll find many twinges, sharp pains and so on occuring in first tri so please try not to worry overly. Often things like trapped wind, constipation and so on can cause these uncomfy sensations. Everything is being squished up down there to make room for baby.

Constipation can make you feel really uncomfy and cause pain down there.

I'd really not panic unless you have severe ongoing pain/cramps and/or bleeding. Spotting is often quite normal during the early weeks, bleeding tends to be classed as enough to fill a sanitary pad.

MissGobby said:

Hmmm I've got them for the umpteenth time! That's how mine sometimes start :think: so maybe it's that?! It's probably because as baby and your uterus are getting bigger and bigger, it puts pressure on your bowells and bladder etc so it could just be pressure?

Hope it goes away soon hun :hug: xxx

Thanks ladies :hug: I think little beans really burying itself well in there lol! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back