this whole ov thing!

Crinkles90

Reaction score
feeling incredibly frustrated now....

Ive been getting dark lines for a week now... never as dark or darker than the control line I had some horrid cramps last week so took it that i missed my surge and that i was ov'ing so i updated my ticker accordingly - me being me i kept testing just incase.... I'm still getting dark lines but still negative the last two days I've had horrible cramps and lower back ache... but all my tests are the same.. doesn't matter when i take them I'm averaging three a day but some times its four or five...

I've had watery cm but it wasn't clear like egg whites it still had some white.... it has now thickened up and is white feels like a lotiony texture... I've been tracking on both fertility friend and also on an app called ovia - ovia is saying that my last fertile day was yesterday whilst ff is adding a fertile day everytime i update the cm to creamy...

so confused... frustrated and tbh a little deflated... any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
I am exactly the same Crinkles. Things are telling me I am going to OV. Watery CM then EWCM back to creamy, back to EWCM. Cervix moves higher? Cervix lowers. OPKs start to darken then they lighten. I dont know of I am comiing or going lately. I have 3 apps. All them say different. The main on I use and like says this week is my fertile window. I am starting to question it.

But we have our donor coming tomorrow afternoon!! Basically basing it on the high cervix and the EWCM I have been getting

incredibly frustrating!! ooooh i do hope this is your cycle hun!!! crossing my fingers and toes for you!! I keep telling myself that the moment I see those two lines then this stress will have been worth it.. x

Same goes for you :D
I know, definitely will be worth it. Keep us updated :)

thanks huni!

the latest development in the i have no clue whats happening with my body development! I was on the sofa and had that wet feeling so i went to the bathroom to check in the hope that my cm had changed! and found brown blood so now I'm confused! TMI - on my finger it was brown but when i wiped the third time its redish not heavy... i don't get it? I'm on cd17 so surely this can't be af? not again! :( maybe the cramps I've had were just my body gearing up for another AF?

Last edited:
It could be implantation bleeding and the cramps, sounds like a good sign to me.

oh really?? you'd think with three kids id know this! maybe I'm not out of the running then!! thank you!!

Yes definitely, it sounds like it could be implantation bleeding, and cramps sound the same, you may of ovulated earlier, I think implantation is anything from 3-9 days after ovulation. Blimey good luck, when are you going to be testing. ? xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I forgot to say that opks showing a line like that can also indicate pregnancy as opks pick up hgh as well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

ooo thank you didn't know opks could also detect pregnancy! more spotting today no cramps though and I've stocked up an fr! il be testing everyday now lol

I'll keep checking the thread, hope its good news for you xx

Aw Crinkles I have everything crossed for you. Like Lillith I will be stalking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back