This week is been tough with health

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
OK, not really moaning but jsut seeing if this is happening to others.

I am nearly 17 weeks gone now but from Last Sunday it's been hell with my body. Worn out quicker than usual, getting up int he mornings is hell, I usually get up at 7am to be at work for 8.30am but I can't manage to get up til 8am.

Teeth have been aching, to the point I was down A&E with my wisdom tooth, once that was sorted, the rest of my teeth were having a party. My Ezema decided to have a house party, coming up worse than usual, my hair is so dry and weak, hayfever seems worse and body aching.

Now, I'm guessing, when I feel like this, the baby is 100% fine, protected in my tummy and it's just the goodness been taken from me and going to the baby. But is this something that happens on a regular basis, first time I've actually had it since being pregnant.

I feel tired and achey too all the time. I don't seem to be able to stay awake, it's really getting me down, and my OH keeps whinging about me always being asleep :twisted: selfish git.

So i know how you're feeling hun :hug:

I feel tired all the time too!! Think thats got a lot to do with having 2 little monsters to run about after. To top it all I now have a stinking cold and paracetamol is just not helping!!! :cry:

frangelle said:
I feel tired and achey too all the time. I don't seem to be able to stay awake, it's really getting me down, and my OH keeps whinging about me always being asleep :twisted: selfish git.

So i know how you're feeling hun :hug:

Mine is exactly the same :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back