• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This time last year ...

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
I was lying with a 5 minute old Odhrán on my chest crying the happiest tears I have ever cried, I can't believe it was a whole year ago, it feels like only yesterday! :cloud9: I'm so proud of my little man and he amazes me more and more everyday xxxx

Happy birthday odhran!! It's amazing how quick the 1st year goes!!
Time for some more..... ;)

I would love another but definitely not yet :brat: Unless I get a surprise that is! xx

Happy birthday odhran xx

Aw huge Happy Birthday Odhran! Xx

Happy 1st Birthday Odhran!

Love

Lauren and Ethan xxx

Yours was the first birth story I ever read on here, I had just got my bfp and was rather shyly entering the pf world. Happy 1st birthday Odhran.

Wow, I can't believe he is one already!! That's gone so fast! Happy Birthday Odhrán!! :yay:

Wow that's gone fast!!! :love: seems like no time at all since I read your birth announcement :love: :love: xxxxxx

Hope you've had a lovely 1st birthday together. Bet it's been an emotional day x

Aww bobkat that's lovely!

Last night it was like... 9.30pm.. I just sent Conor home... 10.30pm.. Would have been standing with my TENS machine squatting through contractions... 11pm... HELLO G&A :rofl:.. At 1.40am (when he was born) I was so emotional it was one year to the very moment I met my mini man :) :love: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back