this time is so much worse......

Iwant3

Reaction score
I was just about to start getting my dd ready for bed whrn i felt gushed of blood. So called dh to take over. Since then the bleeding is horrendous with big clots and very painful cramps.

Am drinking loads and hoping this eases up soon. Hoping not to have to go to hospital before my appt tomoz

:hug: :hug: if you do need to go to hospital then don't hold back hun, for your own sake :hug: xxx

Take it easy hun, please go to hospital if it doesn't ease up xxx

Been up every couple of hours over night bleeding really heavily and pain like labour. Passed lots of large clots. Still in lots of pain but bleeding seems to have calmed.

my parents are coming to take me to my appt.

Oh Hun, I am so sorry to be reading this - thinking of you and sending lots of love and hugs :hug: :hug: xxxxx

Oh hun im so so sorry to read this.

Michelle. x

I'm so sorry Iwant3! Sending u massive hugs Hun!

Karlie xxx

I wish there was something I could say but I feel a bit useless. Know that you're in my thoughts. I've been where you are now and I won't lie, it's not easy but you'll get through it. Fingers crossed that everything goes ok at your appointment xx

All confirmed - after all the bleeding and clots last night- my uterus is empty - with an area of bleeding left - which the doc said should stop within the week.

had blood test done to rule out ectopic as they said this is routine as they never saw the sac in the uterus!

I'm so so sorry - my thoughts are with you and your family:hug: :hug: xxxxx

I'm really truly sorry to hear this. I had hoped it wouldn't be the case.
Unfortunately I know exactly how you're feeling. We all handle things differently but just be kind to yourself and allow yourself to feel all the emotions you're going to feel. I didn't and it made it harder for me.
It's shit and its unfair. I'm so sorry x

I am so so sorry hun. I hope the physical pain stops really soon and that you can take time out for you, your OH and your LO's. I am thinking of you tonnes hun. TAKE CARE. XXXXXX

I'm so sorry hun, look after yourself xxx

Aww hun :( Im so sorry, hope this bleeding eases sooner rather than later for you.

Thinking of you xxx

so sorry it happened again, 2nd time round is so much harder to take, once is devastating enough x
3rd time lucky is very effective x

Last edited:
I'm soo sorry to be reading this my heart goes out to you take care xx

I'm so sorry. It doesn't get any easier but u know u can get through it like you did last time x

Since the scan the pain stopped and bleeding had eased up before I went, but then got a bit bad again for a bit after the scan - which was internal. But not too bad now.

No pain, just normal period bleeding. Am very tired though...as was up every hour or so last night changing pads etc. early night me thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back