• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This nasal aspirator..

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
..has got to be one of the best purchases I have ever made. It has a tip for a newborn and a toddler tip aswell.

The last couple of days Rosie has had a really runny nose, Ive put it down to teething but today it has turned very mucousy and thick and is giving her trouble. So, I decided to road test the aspirator and it totally sucked everything out of her nose! Brilliant! Now she has gone off to bed breathing easy.

I would wholly recommend everyone getting one of these. Rosie loves having it done too, she even stuck the tip up her nose :lol:

Last edited:
I must get one of these, everyone says they're great xx

I can't believe I didnt get one sooner - I think I got mine in Tesco. Its amazing what wows me these days! :lol:

:lol: I can do poo.. I can do pee.. I can do sick, but when it comes to what's up the nose.. I can't hack it :lol: So this would actually be perfect for me :lol:

Last edited:
Snot is my favourite I think; vomit is the worst, ever since I was driving the car home and heard a gurgling to see Rosie projectile vomit over the passenger seat and all over herself and the car seat..it was seriously everywhere. Yes snot is fine :lol:

I wish I had had it for when Rosie got her first cold at 3 months old :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back