This might make you giggle..

jodied

Reaction score
...at my foolishness!!

So I was intending on only telling immediate family (parents and brothers) before our 12 week scan so we did that at the weekend. However, I was at work today (I'm a barrister) and I had a quick play on PF including copying a link from JJ Mum's thread into my thread.... can you see where this is going yet?

I then sent an email at work to a lot of police officers who are all involved in a case I'm doing. Somehow (!!!) I managed to paste the link into the email. I saw it and deleted it and carried on sending my email. About half an hour later I got a phone call asking me why there was a link to www.pregnancyforum (etc) in my email! So I didn't manage to delete it at all and everyone on this huge police team got my email with the link in it!!!!

So much for keeping it quiet!

I guess the rest might not have noticed (wishful thinking me thinks!) but I decided just to tell them all properly anyway and ask them to keep it quiet (i.e. please don't blurt this out in Court!). Actually feel quite relieved as I will be spending a lot of time with them over the next few months so would have been hard to keep quiet anyway.

But the moral of the story is either don't play on PF at work or at the very least don't copy links to it into your work emails!!! It has made me chuckle now (didn't see the funny side at first though :wall2:!)

Omg poor you!! At least you don't need to keep it secret now and have an excuse why your always in the toilet lol

Exactly that's what I thought - plus I can make them carry heavy things without making up ridiculous back pain stories and can drink my decaff tea without worrying that they will figure it out! x

The thing is that it is so not the sort of thing I would normally do!! I'm normally so super organised and professional but never mind hey!!!

OMG Thats hilarious Jodie LOL:) xxxxxxx

:dohh:
Looks like you've been :busted: then! :lol:

Genius way of spreading the word though! haha!

Pmsl. So funny. I remember sending a txt slgging my boss off to my mate. But he has same name as my boss.........now that was an awkward cup of coffee the next morning. Lol wont be making that mistake again in hurry. Lol

ha ha, well at least all now out in the open!!! i bet they wondered what on earth you were doin! well this is just the start of you no longer being super organised!!! my OH says when my little girl came out she stole half my brain!!, i used to be mrs pen always writting everything down - not any more kids make you lose your marbles!! this is just step one!! haha

my OH says when my little girl came out she stole half my brain

lol, i can just see me saying that to my wife. she is very very inteligent but dont have much of common sense. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back