Gender Test From 8 Weeks!

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Hey - I don't know many of you in here. But I was just watching This Morning on ITV and they were talking about a gender test that can be done from 8 weeks. It involves you sending a spot of blood away and about 3 or 4 days later you get the results - it finds the baby's DNA out of yours and is 99% accurate!

It costs £190 from www.dna-worldwide.com or even better - Phil and Fern are asking people who want to know the gender early on to email them at Thismorning and ask to take part in a trial they are running!! [email protected]

So it might be worth it if any of you want to know. I had to wait till 16 weeks and pay £75 for a gender scan - but I would have done this!

Just thought you might be interested! Let me know if any of you go for it!

Piglet xx

not cheap init from a blood sample from a finger :lol:

sounds good but nah too expensive :lol:

ty tho :D

anyone gonna try this tho?

I would have loved to but I can't afford it right now! and I think i'd rather wait!

Maybe I didnt explain very well - Phil on Fern on This morning are offering the tests for free if you email them and are willing to take part in thier test.

Piglet xx

(I would definately have gone for it, maybe its just me!!)

is there a cut off point then PP?

does it have to be before a set amount of weeks?

i'd love to know the gender for 100% sure i'd of been well up for it if it applied to me :D:D

I was wondering if there was a cut off time too?
I am just over 13 weeks now and wouldn't mind a freebe test like that... be interesting to know if they are right?
TY for info PP
Lv Yvonne xx

Hi

I'm 14 weeks today and have emailed this morning to say I'd be a willing candidate so watch this space.

Annette

i emailed them last night also thought what the hell might aswell have a go :cheer: , told them how far along i was, so guess i will soon see if there is a cut off point lol

good luck Annette :hug:

I emailed them yesterday too. I felt like a right saddo, so I'm glad I'm not alone :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i may email them :p

goodluck everyone :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111