Agh going mad........

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
Why is it that everytime I go to Maternity to check on my PAINS/CONTRACTIONS they all suddenly STOP!!!!! I had a full day/night of really nasty contractions on Saturday where I felt like someone was constantly sticking a sink plunger up my bajingo and sucking out my uterus! I really thought this is IT!! Hence I made a panicky visit to maternity where midwife puts monitor on for an hour and guess what - not one blinking contraction!!! :wall: :wall:

So she and DH look at me like i'm a major whinging pain in the arse and must be hallucinating all my pains, but she finally gives me a TENS Machine to take home which I haven't had to use since cos nothings happening!! :wall: :wall:

Have terrible cramps this morning but I just don't want to say ANYTHING anymore to DH or ever ring midwife again, and I've still got 2 weeks of this messing about!!! Anyone else feeling like this? :(

Pregnopaws said:
Anyone else feeling like this? :(

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: er Yes...

I refuse to go to the hospital tbh... I want to see how long I can go it alone at home before having to go in... My goal is to turn up at the hospital with the mw's paniking because I'm 9cm dilated :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My addage is... my contractions will be painful.. they are supposed to be painful.. pain is good.. but they are not going to be any more or any less painful at the hospital as they are at home... and at least at home I can have a decent cuppa tea... :)

Plus my pains keep stopping and starting and I'm never entirely sure that they are the real thing.. and as I really don't want to be admitted to hossie before I'm due to pop... I hate hospitals... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back