• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This is weird!!

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Went to the loo when I got home from work and when I wiped I had some brown stringy cm, and a bit later when I went I had a small amount of pink cm :shock:

Been having stabby pains all day a lot more then normal and boobs have been aching on and off all day!!

Now dont want to read in to it justs yet as it could just be AF on her way and my pcos playing havoc :shakehead:

Thought I ovulated on Monday as that is when I noticed some blobs of ewcm, so wouldnt it be way to early for anthing at this point ??? ... very confused!!

Last edited:
If you ovulated on Monday its too early for implantation. 6-12 days after ovulation normally but you never know x

So confused I only asumed I ovulated on Monday because of the ewcm the opk came up negative. Well I guess if it is af then I should know by tomorrow really!!

ooh fingers crossed its something exciting for you hun!! xxx

hmmm thats very strange vicky, maybe you OV'd a few days before you had the EWCM and neg OPK, then it would make it good timing for implantation

I know this cycle i had a bit of EWCM a couple of days after OV.

Good luck hun, hope its not the witch playing her evil games!

xx

Well no sign of the witch in fact no sign of anything, I get cm all the time everyday but so far this morning I haven't had a single bit which is very unusal for me. Not got cramp the stabby pains have eased off still getting the odd ache in my boobs. Hmmm very puzzling!!!

Here is hoping Vicky :)

I think it sounds really good and PCOS doesn't mean your infertile by any stretch so no reason why it couldn't be your month!

Good luck xx

dunno really hun, but fingers crossed for you! xxx

Got some more browny / pink spotting started around lunch thought it was the witch starting but nope still nothing just the odd bit here and there. Totally gone off my food today and was really uncomfortable in bed early hours of the morning and have had a headache all day. Still could be af so won't get ahead but am secretly keeping my fingers crossed x x

Good Luck Hun!

Would love to see your BFP keep us posted.

xx

hey vicky, i agree with MB, i would LOVE to see you get your bfp! i'll keep my fingers, legs, toes and everything else crossed for you!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back