This is me btw

hi hun, welcome to the forum, good luck ttc

Thankyou, I hope it happens soon only just stopped pill a couple of weeks ago so I have no idea how long it is going to take grr lol

Hi Becks, welcome to the forum :D

You'll get lots of advice and support here ... good luck with TTC, hope it won't take too long!

hiya :D welcome to the forum. im braiana, im 18. 19 in june. i have a little girl and a little boy and im due with bubba number 3 sept 28th

GOOD LUCK TTC

luv b x

Thats quite an acievement at your age lol
I was always too scared to ever risk it, I have waited untill I had a partner & property :oops:

Hey Becs, Im 20 il be 21 when baby due so we are similar ages! Took me 3 months to fall after stopping pill, hope it happens quickly for you hun xx

Hi and welcome to the forum
fing19.gif

JaidyBaby said:
Hey Becs, Im 20 il be 21 when baby due so we are similar ages! Took me 3 months to fall after stopping pill, hope it happens quickly for you hun xx
How long had you been on the pill for?

Hi

welcometo the forum... im Katrina 19 , 20 in oct i have a 15 week old named Kiara .
Good luck tryin to concieve

Hi Becks I was on the pill 7 years, qiute a while I suppose!! Feel free to add me to MSN hun so we can chat xxx

Hi and welcome I'm 24 was on the pill since I was 15 stopped taking it Jan last year and conceived in April (thought it would take a lot longer!) now I have a happy healthy 3 month old little boy. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back