Newbie. Hello :)

hawalkdenm2b

Reaction score
Hello.:wave:I'm Heather 22. I am currently still on Maternity Leave as a Nursery Practitioner and I have Type One Diabetes. I was diagnosed in March 2009! I live with my Fiancé Jason. Who's 25 we've been together 4 years.:lol:
We've got a 7 month old Son called Isaac Ivor who was born on 5th November 2011. He was born 5 weeks early weighing a chunky 6lb 14oz. Due to preeclampcia but he didn't want to wait for the doctors to induce me and my waters went naturally in hospital. 9 hours later after emergency forceps he's came into the world and spent 2 weeks in NICU due to jaundice and blood sugars not settling.
He's going to be a big brother at the end of the year. I'm currently 19 weeks and due mid November; that's if this one behaves and doesn't arrive early!:whistle:
So yeah, hello :).

Hello and welcome to PF :wave:
Congratulations on the birth of your so last Nov and congratulations on your pregnancy :)

Hi & Welcome to PF! :wave:
Congratulations on your pregnancy xx

Hello :wave: Congratulations on your birth last year and your pregnancy, you're a brave lady having the two close together and having to cope with the diabetes too. I am having a hard enough time just coping with my Type 2 diabetes!!!

There are a few of us talking about Diabetes in pregnancy in the high risk section if you fancy joining us :D

Hiya :wave: congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the forum xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome to PF! :wave:
Congrats on your pregnancy!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member