This is killing me!

bbgabxx

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

So today I'm on my 12dpo. 2 days before AF is due. I've been testing since 9dpo and all I get was BFN all the time. The reason why I've been testing since 9dpo is because I've been having loads of early pregnancy symptoms. Seriously, I couldn't even explain it one by one.

But anyways, Today is 12dpo, woke up with some mild cramps, went to the washroom to go pee and saw some brownish/pinkish spotting on my underwear (sorry TMI). I actually panicked & did a test right after I saw some spotting but I got BFN. After that no more spotting till now (it been 9hrs now since i had spotting) but I am having EWCM just now. It was really stretchy and clear.

I was thinking that probably that spotting was because of the implantation bleeding? And about that EWCM, I seriously have no idea.

The spotting & EWCM, could it be signs of AF coming soon? Or BFP soon? 😌😣

This is seriously frustrating. I want to take HPT asap but I know this may lead to disappointment again. I might test again tomorrow morning.

Please someone tell me if they ever got BFP after spotting or EWCM?

It would be quite late for implantation bleeding, but just like you I am holding onto a last thread of hope that that's what my light spotting is too! When I got a bfp in June I had very very tiny amount of implantation bleed which was on 7dpo and was very light peachy colour. When are you due af?

I could have wrote this myself I'm on cd31 and had very light pink spotting last night still no AF and it's stopped now so no idea what's going on

Think EWCM in quite common before AF? But I know some people see it before BFP too so you never really know! x

Not sure about the ewcm but i got spotting late on in my 2nd pregnancy and literally days later i got my bfp!! Fx for u hun xx

I think most implant before 10dpo however I do know of a few ladies who have definitely implanted later than this. Fx!

It would be quite late for implantation bleeding, but just like you I am holding onto a last thread of hope that that's what my light spotting is too! When I got a bfp in June I had very very tiny amount of implantation bleed which was on 7dpo and was very light peachy colour. When are you due af?
Af is due tomorrow.

Think EWCM in quite common before AF? But I know some people see it before BFP too so you never really know! x
I have read that yes it could be a sign of AF coming soon. But when I had spotting, hours later I got EWCM. I don't exactly know if its EWCM but it does look like egg white & its really stretchy. After few hours, no more EWCM but i have this kinda white & a bit yellowish small amount of CM. And it's driving me crazy because I don't know if its AF or could be a PG sign. �� AF is due tomorrow and tbh AF is usually always early before my actual AF due. Sometimes it would be 2 weeks earlier, & Sometimes just few days earlier. So idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back