This is it...

gem44_4

Reaction score
......this is the month when i am going to get my BFP. I'm staying really positive this month and it IS going to happen.

OH has been really good at taking multi-vits every morning and i started the magic medicine this morning. Tought it tasted a bit yucky at the first taste but now quite like it. I've continued charting too and think i should ovulate at the end of next week.

Was feeling a little down at the beginning of the week as it was a year on tuesday since i found out i was pregnant with the bean i miscarried, but feeling a lot better now.

Lyn...have you started taking the medicine? how you finding it??

Gemxx

Well its good your so positive keep it up and lots and lots of luck in getting you BFP :lol:

hiya Gem, glad your stayin positive, i'm pretty much doin the same, thinking positive baby thoughts and we've BD'd on all the best days this month, i started magic med last weekend it was vile for the first 2 days now i'm kinda used to it, have to really make myself swallow it tho.
i didnt think it was doin anythin then yesterday i had loads n i mean loads of ewcm :shock: sorry tmi :oops:

fingers crossed for you too let me know how you get on with the medicine :hug:

Hi

I hope this is your girls month , good luck baby dust to you both
Katrina

Hope you get your BFP, keep that positive attitude up!

Hiya
I took the magic medicine for the first time last month and got my bfp - as well as a stinking cold but maybe thats not related!
Good luck! :)

I'm a firm believer that the positive attitude works. On the month the both myself and Hayley got our BFP's, we had both changed our tickers. They no longer said x days until testing, they said x days until we get our BFP. And it worked for both of us! :lol:

Good luck hun. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back