starting the magic medicine?

nikkif

Reaction score
Well i am going to start taking the magic medicine tomorrow, i ov around day 14. Does this seem ok?

Anyway i have noticed a few people mention that they are starting it or have started taking it recently so thought i would ask who else has started it recently??

xx

Hello

i started taking it yesturday fingers crossed

:hug: :pray:

:wave: :wave: :wave: Me I am taking it, but in small doses, just twice a day as i don't have a clue when or if my period is due to come and haunt me or not.. :shock: so far it's over 4 weeks since i lost my baby and she hasn't shown herself :dance: I don't have any signs of PG either though, and got a BFN last test, but hey if she doesn't come... i help nature with the cough meds and I am a really good old lady??? maybe Fate will smile once more in my direction. :pray: :pray: :pray:
Here's hoping we all get that good news and before christmas too.....Sticky baby dust to all that are trying please !! Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

I started taking it a couple of days ago as I've no idea when/if AF will turn up. I'm only taking a tablespoon twice a day. So far I've only noticed my nose running alot.

Hi, i started taking it last month - don't know if it has worked yet :pray: , will know by this time next week i think.

I took 1 spoonful twice a day from day 6 and increased it to 2 spoonfuls twice a day at day 8 (i ovulate on day 12-14).

This is my 2nd month ttc and really noticed a lot of ewcm on day 13.
Will let you know if it has worked or not.

Good luck!! :D

best of luck hun - I've taken it this month I took 10ml 4 times a day I'm due my AF on 15/16th Nov so only another 8 days before testing. The one think I noticed which I though was a bit strange and sorry if TMI :oops: but I always to ov between days 9-11 so didn't stop taking magic med until about day 13/14 just to be sure but then on about day 15 I had a very watery discharge. Not sure if anyone can shed any light on this it only lasted a couple of days do you think I ov'd very late we did do some bdancing before hand but not sure if it was enough as DH is finding the trying very pressurised and its turning him off bdancing :? so if it didn't work I'll try again next month and get both of us taking zinc helps his swimmers and impoves sex drive.

good luck everyone due to test.

good luck to you who will be testing soon!!

xx

smurf said:
best of luck hun - I've taken it this month I took 10ml 4 times a day I'm due my AF on 15/16th Nov so only another 8 days before testing. The one think I noticed which I though was a bit strange and sorry if TMI :oops: but I always to ov between days 9-11 so didn't stop taking magic med until about day 13/14 just to be sure but then on about day 15 I had a very watery discharge. Not sure if anyone can shed any light on this it only lasted a couple of days do you think I ov'd very late we did do some bdancing before hand but not sure if it was enough as DH is finding the trying very pressurised and its turning him off bdancing :? so if it didn't work I'll try again next month and get both of us taking zinc helps his swimmers and impoves sex drive.

good luck everyone due to test.

Does zinc really make a difference? If we get a BFN this time then we've got to do something as my DH is finding trying a bit of a turn-off, he says there's too much pressure. I've told him there's no pressure as we're still young etc, but of course we both want it to happen asap!

good luck :pray: starting mine tomorrow, been trying since may and have aprox 6 days before next OV, sis fell of the chair when i asked her to get it for me when she goes shopping tonight, she said 'arnt you well' :D confused her when I said I had never felt better :twisted:

good luck with it then!

i am due to ovulate in next few days and havent noticed anything yet so hoping i do soon....

xx

Hiya all,

It's been a while since I was on here, I lost the website page but found it again yipeeeeeeeeee!!

Update still trying really hard for my BFP hopefully AF will stay away this month sue tomorrow so will wait and see !!

Everyone appears to be talking about this magic medicine and I am really interested to find out what it is!!

Baby dust to all

Ann

cleocat said:
good luck :pray: starting mine tomorrow, been trying since may and have aprox 6 days before next OV, sis fell of the chair when i asked her to get it for me when she goes shopping tonight, she said 'arnt you well' :D confused her when I said I had never felt better :twisted:

eventually started mine last night, sainsburys was sold out :shock: using boots own brand :pray:

good luck :pray:

I had 10mls twice a day to stop me hacking my throat sore. (been illish since blood tests)

Taste orrid but if it works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back