Magic Medicine - Don't think it's working

Bexter

Reaction score
Hi, i saw the Magic medicine thread below and bought the ASDA cough medicine.
I have been taking 1 spoonful twice a day from day 6 and upped it to 2 spoonfuls twice a day from day 8 (i think i ovulate around day 12).

It was day 12 yesterday, i think i ovulated because once when i went to the bathroom, there was cm when i wiped (sorry if tmi :oops: ).

But since then haven't seen anymore cm - is this a good sign or a sign that the medicine isn't working or a sign that i didn't ovulate? :think:
Help please!!!

xx

i might be completely wrong please someone correct me if i am, the way i understood it was the magic meds thin the cm out to make it easier for the spermies to travel lol, so maybe its just that its thinned it out and you cant tell you have any?

i must say i started takin some on saturday and my cm which is normally ew by now is still watery so i'm hoping this is a good thing :?

hi hun when i took the medicine i took 2 spoons 4 times a day and had a ton more cm than normal :oops: and that was the month i got my bfp xxx

Hope it works for you Bexter and this month is your lucky month :D

Thanks JaidyBaby, i hope so too!! :pray:

I guess it's the waiting game now though, i really hope that medicine has done the trick! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back