This is awful. Update-it got worse :(

MrsL3

Reaction score
I know I'm stating the obvious here but this is just hideous. Silly me didn't realise it would be this bad. Had a mc about 10 years ago but don't remember it being like this.

I'm passing lots of clots and I'm in quite a bit of pain now :(

Pointless thread I know but am feeling sorry for myself today x

Last edited:
Chin up Hun- it's not easy :( we are all here to support you- and it's not a pointless thread

There's nothing anyone can say to make it easier but there's alot of people on here who have experienced the same

Xx

Thinking of you Hun, it is horrible but were all here for you x

Hey girls.

Just thought I'd let you know, was rushed to A&E on Saturday. Bleeding got too much, couldn't even stand without clots gushing out. Lost so much I ended up fainting in A&E, bp dropped really low and apparently my kidneys shut down. Was on a drip all day/night. Had scan yesterday morning and still had lots of tissue left so went on the list for the op. then around 2 ish I had a big blood/clot loss again so was taken for emergency op. Blood pressure has been ok but my pulse was high so they wanted me in again last night just to keep an eye on me.

But am home now (just!) and feeling much much better, especially now I've been allowed to eat-hadn't eaten since Friday! Has been a really really tough few days but I couldn't fault anyone at the hospital, everyone at A&E and everyone in the gynae ward were amazing and really looked after me.

Hope you are all doing ok ladies xx

aww hun what an awful experience, so sorry you've had to go through this :hugs: x

Gosh how awful! Glad you are feeling a bit better! Take care!

Thanks girls. Definitely over the worst of it now. Feeling much better. Just tired/emotional/worn out. Will take a while for that to go I suppose but I'm not in any physical pain anymore.

xx

Sounds horrendous Hun, sorry you had to go through it. Make sure you get plenty of rest. X

Sorry to hear it's been such a hard time for you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back