This is a bit werid

Becks&Riley

Reaction score
I was lookin at the pics i took of rileys nursery cos my nan wants 2 c lol
but i noticed something werid in one of the pics this one ::

63wvxjl.jpg

that above the musical instuments drum thing is a kinda thing
ha i duno wot kinda like smoke?
i checked all other pics taken that same time n nothing lol dnt u think its werid
Inverted colours

4zdxcur.jpg

what the fooking hell are you on becks! ??? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Its the reflection of the plastic on the walls hun. Makes patterns as it you had a mirror in the sunlight

there are more marks on the left hand side by that drum thing.

i think the 'thing' behind the drum is the sun shining or the flash of the camera shining off the perspex (sp) top n it look like that on the wall

Cant see the thing behind the mobile

oh ok violet glow - i was still typin n didnt see ur reply lol

Stain on the wall?????? (you dirty mare!) :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol: :rotfl:

Hehehe I'm only kidding

I so don't believe in spirits, ghosts etc but I took these photos of Dan's bedroom
baby2.jpg

Notice the 4 orbs?
Although I will say. One night after I had finished decorating Dan's room, I pulled the new curtains back and found 3 drops of what I can only described as blood on a freshly painted white window sill????
I don't know how they got there. But my step dad died in the room I sleep in next door. Luckily I don't believe in ghosts!!

Misslarue said:

Hehehe I'm only kidding

I so don't believe in spirits, ghosts etc but I took these photos of Dan's bedroom
baby2.jpg

Notice the 4 orbs?
Although I will say. One night after I had finished decorating Dan's room, I pulled the new curtains back and found 3 drops of what I can only described as blood on a freshly painted white window sill????
I don't know how they got there. But my step dad died in the room I sleep in next door. Luckily I don't believe in ghosts!!

you've noticed all that and still dont believe in ghosts :lol:
ive noticed orbs in a few pictures too

thats werid lol
i dnt believe in ghosts eitha i jus coukdnt work out wat it was cos im thick lol

Charlotte & Emily said:
Misslarue said:

Hehehe I'm only kidding

baby2.jpg

Notice the 4 orbs?

you've noticed all that and still dont believe in ghosts :lol:
ive noticed orbs in a few pictures too

I know !!!!! :rotfl:
I've got to or I wouldn't be-able to live in my house!
I won't tell you about all the times when I've felt SOMETHING standing behind me! Denial best!

Misslarue said:

Hehehe I'm only kidding

baby2.jpg

Notice the 4 orbs?

Ohhhh, you,ve got the same wardrobe as me (we have 2 of them and inherited them when we bought the house, we intend to buy some new ones one day...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back