Another cold.

smess26

Reaction score
Since this flu jab I've had non stop colds . Could be coincident but I am never normally this bad. At all.
Anyone else found that.
I think I am getting a chest infection and I've still got tablets left.from last cold do you think it will be alright.to take them as I got them in pregnancy that I can take them again??
Am feeling.blah that's all and coughing and sneezing I am gonna wet myself if.this carrys on lol x x

It's funny you say this. I had my flu jab a good 3 weeks ago and have been congested - more in the throat though, leading me to snore - hubby is not impressed! I'm convinced i'm all bunged up from the flu jab.

I guess check the date on the box, but should be ok if they were given to you in pregnancy.
Also, rest is the finest thing - hope you're feeling better soon hun :hugs:

Thank you i got.them in 2nd tri so more so recently. I will have a read and go from there. And don't speak about snoring I am a trooper at the mo lol x x

I'm sure they are totally safe. Colds are horrible when your pregnant cos everything seems to ache anyway! Hope you feel better soon x

Btw, I got the swine flu jab months ago and didn't have any effects at all

I had mine 30th December and have a cold now I think. Just wake up with a really scrathcy throat and feel quite bunged up. It goes throughout the day and then back again every morning :-( Dunno if it would be a whole ot worse if I didnt have my jab though?

With the tablets, personally i'd give the docs a call and see if you are ok just to restart taking them. I'm sure its fine but with meds and I always run it past them. xx

I dont think its anything to do with the jabs. I know so many people that are ill, or been ill, coughs, colds, infections, flu, sickness etc etc....many who havent had a flu jab & some that have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back