This baby's a pain in the.......

CH0C0H0LIC

Reaction score
I know backache is all part and parcel of this pregnancy lark I signed up for but OMG this is literally a pain in the a**e!

I got an ache/pain in the bit where my lower back meets my bum on the left hand side.. thought it was cuz I was standing up in one position for sports day but was soooo bad in bed that I couldn't turn over and OH had to roll me over (no dignity left now as I was nekkid and I felt like a harpooned whale being moved on the beach!!!) :rotfl:

It's there constantly now whether standing, sitting, walking, laying down etc and I'm beginning to get funny looks as I'm walking round the shop rubbing my butt!! :oops:

Anyone else getting this any any ideas for relief that don't involve taking painkillers?

Sarah xxx

Could be the start of Pelvic girdle pain hun! :( I hope its not but better to get checked out! Go see the doc or midwife! They may refer you to the physio! Hopefully it is something less painful and goes fast for you though hun!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

i occasionally get a little pain there but within mins its gone, your a couple of weeks ahead of me though so mine mite be the begining :?

I too have a pain in the arse but he sleeps next to me, im finding my back is killing me at the moment but it is a bit higher up.

I've had this pain too and thought I'd maybe pulled a muscle in my bum! :rotfl: wasn't sure if it was normal or not but it obviously is!

could be SPD

I've got it and it ruddy kills. I keep telling the docs and MW and all I keep getting is 'take a paracetamol if it gets too bad' which I don't want to do so most nights and I am in tears because it's so painful and I don't know what to do anout it.

Not very good advice I know but I wanted you to know you're not alone :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back