Round ligament pain?

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Hi all,

All today I have had a twingy pain low down on the left hand side. Not painful but uncomfortable - especially when I'm standing or walking. Does this sound like round ligament pain?

Thanks

Ooh sorry SPC, I have not heard of this before, sure one of the girls have had this and can advise you, hope it eases soon X

I used to get a pain when up stood up from sitting and when i sneeze! it does sound like round ligament!

Could just be where baby is leaning on something, I had a nasty twingy spot for a couple of days but when i got into bed ( I sleep on my tummy still) i could feel where splodge was and it was right at the twingy spot so i blamed him :)

Me too!! I got it on the right side for a few days and then the left and now occasional both as things are stretching again. Glad it's not just me as I was starting to worry a little abOut it the other night.

Thanks for replies.

mdsremos - we're only a day apart! I had these twinges etc quite alot right at the beginning and obviously nothing was wrong then - just growing and stretching. If there weren't there I'd probably be worrying too :wall2:

Hi again,

I'm still having this same twinge on the left side - it's been 6 days now. I'm having the odd twinge/pinch elsewhere too. Does this sound normal...?

Thanks

i get twinges down my sides and i just put it down to stretching pains even had a shooting pain when i stood up to quick but everything settled down x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back