Third baby

haylower

Reaction score
Did you have one? How did it change your family?

I can't help at the moment as I'm sat pregnant with my third but would be interested to follow this thread :) xXx

Me too, 3rd due in July, but my 1st and second are a lot older (9 & almost 12), so that might make a difference (compared with having 3 little ones)

I have three and am pregnant with my 4th!

I absolutely love having three!

My eldest are 6 and almost 5, third is 15 months.

The two eldest are besotted with her and have been ever since they knew I was pregnant. They help a lot and argue who will do little jobs for me!

They also can't wait for number 4...saying one will look after the 3rd and the other one will be in charge of 4th, lol.

I think it's made family life more exciting...they're going to grow up all together and never be bored!

I've also really loved having a third as know what I'm doing a bit more and have time for her while the others are at school.

That was longer than planned...sorry!

X

this is my 5th baby ( I have 3 living children and a son in heaven)
I absolutely love having 3 kids they are my little buddies. The biggest pain in the ass is when it comes to buying food. There's 5 of us altogether and most things like burgers or pies come in packs of 4 lol.
I home school my kids so they are literally with me 24/7 and I wouldn't have it any other way.
The arguing can be a nuisance but the number one rule is you treat others with respect and they will respect you back.

I know a family where there are 10 (!!!) kids, but for me 2 kids are enough since it is hard to combine work with family life and I really want to give them maximum attention and care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back