thinking too much maby...

myst

Reaction score
firstly i apologise if what you are about to read offends anyone...

I have 3 gorgeous daughters already [6,5 &2]..as you can probably imagine, id like a son this time...now the more I think abot it the more I feel im gonna be upset if I find out that im carrying a girl..it will be so final that I will never have a son...of course if it were a little girl I would love it to bits but I cant help feeling I will be devestated and almost in mourning if I am not carrying a boy..

does anyone else have similar thoughts ? or am I totally round the bend for thinkin sch things :( ?

I have had some conflicting thoughts on this subject.
I would really like a daughter I have to admit (not that I would love a son any less) But I feel guilty for thinking this way incase I find out I am having a son.

I understand what you mean completely :hug:

You're probably not alone feeling that way.

It could well be the pg hormones kicking in too and making you feel anxious but regardless, when you get that little baby in your arms I'm sure you won't mind.

Big hugs to you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I understand completely what you mean.
I don't think its terrible admit to having a preference after 3 girls and it doesn't mean you'd love your baby any less if this was your 4th girl. You'd be mourning the idea of never having a boy more than the actual sex of the baby itself I think. If that makes any sense.
Are you going to find out the sex to prepare yourself beforehand?

Yeah our next scan is on 16th January [22wks by then] so we are gonna find out, just so that I can prepare and kinda come to terms with it either way !
Odds are it will be a girl as I have 3 alredy so im tryin not to get my hopes up too much

Does your pregnancy feel the same people have talked about how carrying different sex babies can feel different but this is my first so don't know.

I want my second to be the opposite of this one whatever it is ..There is nothing wrong with hoping for a boy esp with 3 girls already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back