thinking of putting off ttc

smokey08

Reaction score
hi lovely ladies!

never thought id be saying this but 6 months after deciding to start ttc im thinking of putting it on hold for a while!

got bfn today and i've been on a bit of a downer since! we have done everything we possibly could have this month and i'm starting to think my body has it in for me!

i constantly have OH in my ear telling me to stop stressing and i keep telling him im not! i tested today and he gave out saying i tested too early! will men ever understand!

I'm really starting to think i'll never get that much wanted BFP!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I don't want to give up but i don't know how much more let-downs i can take!!!

sorry for the rant girls just needed to get that out!! x x x x x

Has AF arrived? Maybe you are too early?

I totally understand the stress of ttc, and maybe if you stop trying it will happen naturally anyway? The stress wont be helping thats for sure. But sometimes even if you do it all correctly it doesnt happen and then you just do it once one month and you're not even sure if it was the right time and then bingo....

Try to stay positive, but maybe do stop actually trying and just see what happens? (Though I can say from experience that this is almost impossible!) xxx

no starfish AF hasn't arrived! thought she did because i felt wet down there :blush: (sorry tmi) but she is due soon!

is there such a thing as trying but not trying??? i know i'd be still working out my ovulation in my head!! ha ha ha ha OH is driving me mad with "your testing too early" and "have you no patience?"

NO i don't have any patience!! I'm a woman patience wasn't programmed into me! :rofl: and when he starts that shit, i just feel like giving up!!!

Aww Hun I understand your frustration but honestly 6 months is not a long time - especially in comparison with a lot of the girls on the forum. Dont give up! It will happen when it happens! Most of us have a little wobbler just before AF is expected ( look at cherrys post - which followed by a BFP the next day at I think 14DPO ). So you just never know!
X

not trying not preventing? lol
It's been 14 months since I came off the pill, and altough I have had complications medically I do feel your pain and frustration x

aww thanks loopy just really frustrating when you build yourself up and get let down!!!
really thought we did it this month! symtoms only started a few days ago!
headaches, cm, tight tummy and all that but then today........nothing!!!

i just want to scream!!!!

:hugs:
We all feel your pain at some point!! Was really down in Jan feb but feel much better now x

Hubbys don't understand love - my hubby says you need patients!! Grr!! Worse thing to say to us I think lol x
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

you'll get there smokey! maybe it wil come when u least expecting it!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:
not out yet!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back