Think this baby is growing in my ass!!

amandapanda

Reaction score
All the maternity trousers I try on are falling off me on the bump but tight on the bum and thighs!! Even the tops are very figure hugging around the hips and bum, lol. Am not impressed with Dorothy Perkins maternity range....have found that their maternity tops are tighter on the boobs and hips than their normal range in the same size!! As if all you do is sprout a huge bump but your boobs don't get any bigger! God knows what I'm going to wear as I get bigger - guess I'll be ok as long as bump grows and bum and thighs don't!! xx

Last edited:
Ooooh maybe its a girl ;)

I find Mamas and Papas have big sizes! Also got some new stuff from Next with the vouchers I got for christmas and there sizes are pretty good!

x x x x

:rotfl: sorry but the title just made me LOL!

I don't know much about maternity clothes, although my friend gave up with maternity clothes and wore her normal jeans but tied them with a bauble! lol.. Would it maybe be better just to buy bigger sizes in normal clothes instead of maternity hun? xxx

I always put weight on my thighs and bum when pg x I found peacocks and new look fab for mat wear x

Ha, this made me laff out loud!

Its all on my arse and hips too - and mines a girl, hmmm....
Im starting to get pissed off wearing everything! Nothing seems to fit right, and I know what you mean about the fit - I tried on some skinny maternity jeans in new look, and I had a gaping hole at the front, where my bump should be!
Ive bought some tops in the next size up, but they either look too baggy, which can make me look bigger, or they are just not flattering, and I get self-conscious - god knows what im going to do when im about to drop in april/may time!
x

Thanks for the suggestions...will def try Next & Mama's & Papa's....I have trousers in the next size up from before I lost weight, but last time I tried them on they were far too big, but then again I do have a bit more bump now so will try them on again! Got some nice leggings from DP which are cool, so can live in them at weekends, it's just work trousers I'm struggling with!

I've been wondering if it's a girl...in tri 1 everyone said I was having a boy cause I had no sickness but now I have a bump it is really high up and the weight is definately more on my bum and hips and thighs...but then again this is always where I put on weight!!! xx

I think I will be living in leggings to amanda, I'm not at that stage too but a pair of leggings and a long tshirt or a nice cosy cardigan seems a great idea, soooo comfy :) xxx

Last edited:
Hey, i got my work trousers from new look maternity range on line, They are well comfy. they are under the bump ones. I would def recommend them chickxxxxxxxxxxx

Im not really in maternity clothes yet but im the same my pants are all far too tight and my OH says im getting a big ass hahah said he was being nice.

Oh and its all on my bum so far and im having a boy amanda

I'm in leggings mate! Allllll day everyday!!! I do wear my jeans occasionally but prefer leggings. Haven't had to start wearing maternity clothes yet but the way my bump is growing I think it's reaching that time!!!!

Lexus i just seen ur pic n think ur bump is really neat :)

I'm in leggings mate! Allllll day everyday!!! I do wear my jeans occasionally but prefer leggings. Haven't had to start wearing maternity clothes yet but the way my bump is growing I think it's reaching that time!!!!

Me too, leggings and uggs, feel like I'm in my pjs with my slippers on. Soooo comfy ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, leggings and uggs, feel like I'm in my pjs with my slippers on. Soooo comfy ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY what I wear! My feet havent seen a pair of heels since 9 weeks pregnant! lol. LOVE my Uggs as much as I love my babies!!!

Lexus i just seen ur pic n think ur bump is really neat :)

Thank you hun. I felt it was neat a few weeks ago but the rate of growth has left me feeling like a blimp! It's soooooooo solid as well but everyone seems to think it's a nice bump. I just admire pregnant women that can move around with ease and don't feel like their skin is about to break on their stomachs! :oooo:

I just wanted to say that the title of your post made me laugh out loud!!! My baby is growing in my thighs :) xx

looooool title made my day couldnt stop laffin ...Same here... baby loves being on the sides and back is annoying cos i get back pain...

Glad I made you ladies laugh, it was meant to be funny :) Yes mine is in my thighs aswell......wish I could live in leggings but 5 days a week I'm at work and don't think I'd get away with them there, especially with my thunder thighs...might scare the patients, lol!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back