Think shes on her way

Karly1824

Reaction score
I think AFs coming....god i wish she would sod off :doh: Stomach ache sore boobs.......although still feeling very sick...god i hope she doesnt come near cross ya fingers for me.
Not sure whether to test tomorrow 4days b4 AF due thinking about it this does seem a little early to be having period pains doesnt it!!?
Could it be implantation? when abouts does that happen?

Could well be implantation, its so hard to tell as pre-menstrual symptoms are so similar to early pregnancy symptoms. Do you know when you ovulated? as that could tell you when your period is due. Really hope its a BFP for you. :pray:

Well my last AF was 22Dec and I had EWCM 5..6th Jan so we got to it lol
So about 12days ago
What position is Cervix normally in pre AF? Mines high at mo...athough i have only just been checking but its very high compare to what it was wen i think i was O! Any help greatly appreciated xxxxx

I just read this on Beyondfertility.com:

When pregnancy occurs, the cervix will rise up and become soft, yet the os will remain tightly closed. This occurs at different times in different women. Some women may find that twelve days after ovulation their cervix will do this and is a probable pregnancy sign. Others won’t experience this until well after the pregnancy has been confirmed.

which I thought was quite interesting. I knew that the cervix would rise again but I didnt realise it would be soft to touch.

I well thats promising thanks for that...although as to whether my cervix is soft or hard im not quite sure :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back