think nesting has kicked in!

dmkirk89

Reaction score
haha all of a sudden i have all this energy and feel like i have to clean clean clean! Spritzed my bedroom, cleaned and scrubbed the bathrooms upstairs (leaving boyfriends bathroom) that's his to clean lol!! Putting henrys things in the living room like changing mat and Moses basket etc! Going to make something nice for tea :) i usually feel fed up and exhausted, better late than never eh lol xx

Oooo they say this is a sign!!! Fingers crossed xx

haha at last a sign lol I've had nothing, got excited last night with a few cramps haha x

I wish my nesting would kick in!! My mams been coming over to do all my cleaning lol I have zero energy!! Xx

Ohhh iit could be the start. The day I had Olly I was up at 6 am, cleaned the whole house, walked the dog, went swimming, did a big shop, went for a massage then went home and painted my toenails and fingernails ... Then my waters went 3 hours later :)

Fingers crossed for you

Xxx

haha no way am i getting my hopes up lol, he has been really quiet today though which isn't like him, he's usually really active I've had more than 10 movements though so i not worried x

Hope it means something is going to happen soon!! Just remember 10 movements is fine if you normally have around 10 movements in a day, but if you have a lot more, then give them a call. They don't encourage the 10 movements a day idea because of this!

Hope it means something. I wish I could nest each task I do because I feel I need to because its on my big list. I certaintly don't want to n feel tiered after doing! I did our bedroom yesterday inc dusting and under bed clear out and have even washed the curtains and did bathroom today including re sealing the edges around the bath/shower. Tommorrow is lounge Hoover and dusting as rest fairly sorted. and kitchen Hoover then thats it as did kitchen full cupboard clean a few weeks back n babys room is all new so nothing there to do really apart from everyday tasks. Thanks to the heat wave my washing is all up to date n dry too we really need this baby to arrive now before the house gets all mucked up again lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back