Scrubbed her carpet
Washed down all the woodwork in the house
Cleaned the windows
Cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom
Helped to take a load of junk down the tip and done 2 runs to the charity shop
Cleaned our bedroom from top to bottom
Washed all the floors
Finished packing the last bits and bobs ready to go into storage
Washed all the floors again cos Mr A keeps doing DIY (Lol)
Cleaned my oven
and done the usual stuff like cook tea and do the dishes etc.

A few things left to do but back to work tomorrow Boooooo!

:shock: Erm... Yeah, I'd pretty much call that OBSESSIVE nesting! :lol: lol

I'm nesting too, but my word lady! You'll be able to eat your dinner from your loo!!! x

:rotfl: Welcome to my world :rotfl:

I woke up at 4am, went downstairs for a cup of tea and after mopping the floor scrubbed the (newly painted) skirting board, door, windowsill and then cleaned the oven :rotfl:

I'm just having a bath then have the vax out to wash the runners, rugs and doormats :rotfl:

Oooor Im nesting already! :shock: Far too early I will have no skin on my fingers by time shes born lmao!

Im glad its not just me.. Im doing my own head in let alone my OH's. mopping floors is really not easy with a bump.. im like one of those weeble wobbles! I just feel the need to clean clean and clean and everything seems to be dirty in my eyes these days! My OH went out the other day and i had completely rearranged the bedroom. Ive stopped moving heavy items now though.. trying to stick to lighter tasks (she says)

Claire x

Im rearranging my bedroom tomorrow!! :shock: I did the dining room/ games room the other day! I dont move anything I know is too heavy etc just what i know I can move lol!
I also want to redecorate everywhere! :dance: :dance:

Yep you been nesting, anyone else feel like its becoming a bit obsessive??

I warn you it gets worse when you are full term, I keep thinking the place needs to be spick and span so i tidy everyday, im becoming a bit addicted and tonight my body hurts from all then squatting, reaching and scrubbing i've been doing!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back