Think my waters have gone!

Good luck nurse, so exciting!! Can't wait for updates xx

Good morning ladies, just back from hospital :) waters have well and truely broken, having some mild pains but nothing serious. Still 3cm dilated so just have to wait for contractions to pick up but if they dont have to go in at mid day tomorrow to be induced due to risk of infection, either way hopefully baby born in next couple of day :) yay!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

so exciting, good luck sweet x look forward to reading your birth story! xxxxxx

Fantastic!!!!!! Have they given you any advice on speeding things up? Can you bounce on the ball without waters?

Woo hoo exciting!! Can't wait to see your birth announcement

YAY :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Good luck hun hope it all goes well for you xxxx

Fantastic!!!!!! Have they given you any advice on speeding things up? Can you bounce on the ball without waters?

i dont have a ball, tried it out at antenatal and just didnt get on with it, my legs are too short, haha, they said go for a walk, so going to do that in a while but its not very comfy walking when waters keep leaking out all the time, its such a strange feeling . xx

Honestly walking really is the best thing hun :) good luck...how exciting :) xx

I can imagine it feels quite nasty, not a feeling you want to experience under the age of 80 lol. Maybe sit on the edge of the bed and bounce on the mattress?

I have a rocking chair that ive been using so will try that :)

I do feel like an 80 year old lady, haha, i thought it would all come out in one go, no such luck!

There's different pockets of water aren't there? Depending on how baby is lying I think. I dunno, all I know is that mine will go somewhere very public cos I'm lucky like that lol

I am so excited for your labour thread!! Can't believe you're 3cm already!! Soon we will find out of you have a little boy or girl in there :) xxx

There's different pockets of water aren't there? Depending on how baby is lying I think. I dunno, all I know is that mine will go somewhere very public cos I'm lucky like that lol

ye i think so, i nearly burst out laughing when she turned on the torch (yes torch!!) and shined it up my foof to check if waters were clear, thought OH was going to fall off his chair too! hilarious!

ye i think so, i nearly burst out laughing when she turned on the torch (yes torch!!) and shined it up my foof to check if waters were clear, thought OH was going to fall off his chair too! hilarious!

:rofl: crikey it's not the black hole of calcutta! I think I'd be worried though if she walked off without the torch :shock:. Who needs laughing gas when you have that going on :D

I heard from a friend that if your waters break in tesco's you get a free £100 shopping spree :), nit sure if it's true but if they go there at least you don;t have to clear them up lol, ewwwwwwwww gross...............

The mw at ante natal said if they go in M&S you get loads of free stuff. At Brooklands down the round they share the same building so I might go and camp out in the middle :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back