Think I've gone crazy!

Journey1

Reaction score
Hi girls,

It's been a while since I've logged on. 14 months to be exact because that's the age of our beautiful girl!

But I need you guys, as I think I'm going crazy!!!

All week I've been obsessed with thinking I'm pregnant! I'm not on contraception and we use the pull out method (not the safest I know). However I've had cramping but no period, my back feels broke just like when you have given birth you lose all strength in it and my hips have been aching. I think I was due on yesterday. I'm not sleeping very well, just feel awake but that could be the heat.

What do you think. Am I crazy or should I be testing?

Spreading baby dust for you all xxxx

You should definately be testing, the pull out method isn't safe contraception. Hope you get the result you want x

Thank you. I would love to be pregnant. I will be testing tomorrow! Deciding when to have baby number 2 seems harder than the 1st be good if its already been decided :) xx

Is Def test just so I kew one way or the other gl xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Definitely test tomorrow I got pregnant on the pull out method when my son was 7 months! X

I'm getting my hopes up for a BFP!!! I'm pleased to hear you got pregnant mummy2toddler with the same method. This means its actually possible :) fingers and toes crossed xx

So I tested and got a BIG FAT NOT PREGNANT!!!! tmi on it's way I want for a piddle and wiped and it was pink but no actual bleed and still nothing hours later.

Now what do you think???

Yes I think I will, I have another test to do in the morning but I'll keep you posted :)

and Thank You my little girl is amazing, very very proud!!! xx

It's true I'm crazy the witch came last night :-(

We can't be disappointed though as we were not trying and we now know that we want too! :) so looking forward to TTC!!!

Good luck girls and lots of baby dust xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back