Is itching a symptom? Please help i'm going crazy!

2184cat

Reaction score
Hey ladies, me again!!!!:)

I think I am probably going crazy but for 2 days I have been itchy all over from my ankles to my hair and ears!! Has anyone heard of this being a symptom of pregnancy?

I have had a few other little signs like the odd bit of cramping and feeling sick butnot actually being sick and have lost my appetite (and I love my food!) but this itching is driving me crazy! I don't have a rash and haven't changed any of my skin care or washing products so can't understand where it is coming from!!! Hubby thinks i'm mental (had him scratching my back earlier!!!) as it has come out of nowhere!! Also had a few little spots come up oer my chest and neck. I have always had spots and have creams from the doctor to control them but it is only working on my face!

Sorry for asking more advice...just wondering if anyone else has this and can they tell me how to make it stop??!!!! :shock:

Last edited:
Didn't want to read n run but not sure if this is a symptom or not - hope you get some answers soon and fx it's the good kind ! :dust:

i was itchy when i fell preg huny but im not sure if its a sign or not x x

Thanks guys. I read on the internet a little while ago it can be a sign due to increased blood flow and also some women produce histamine during early stages so finger crossed it is a good sign. About 10dpo. So can test soon. Finger crossed x

I had unbearable itching when I got my bfp. Could hardly sleeP at night as I was so itchy! Sadly mc at 5 weeks so can't say if it would have lasted but it was so bad and came out of nowhere! Fingers crossed for you! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back