I've missed 2periods but still negative test - Help??

Mary22

Reaction score
Hi,
This is my first time on a site like this, but i'm going out of my mind. I came off the pill almost 3months ago and have been trying to conceive, I've not had a period for 2months, i'm feeling sick and tired and my stomach is bloated. I've done loads of pregnancy tests, and just need someone to help!! I've been trying to get a Docs appointment for 2weeks to no avail, I'm going crazy!! Am I deluding myself into thinking I might be pregnant just because I want it so much?? If not why else can I be so late? :(

Help!!! x

Did u use clear blue? Cuz they pick up really early stages where as others sometimes dont?hope u get what u want x

I've tried a few different ones. Tried Tesco and Morrison's own, Clear Blue and also some HGCs I bought from ebay :( I'm going crazy, none of my clothes fit and I'm hoping I'm not just fat :(

dont wana burst your bubble.. coming off the pill makes your periods all over the place, like you miss one, one month and can go months without..
I missed my period for two months just recently but wasnt on the pill.. finally it came back after 3rd month, i thought i was pregnant and never was, i was addiment i wasnt stressing cause i knew if i did my af would just get later and later. you need to relax and try not to let it get to you, better said than done i know but your doc will say the same thing, i was told there is a pill to jump start it but they will only give you this if you have missed a minimum of 3 months. if the tests you have done are only cheapies i think u should buy a clear blue.. then see wht it says.. Good luck, keep us posted! x

sorry i miss read, you have used clear blue.. i dunno what else to suggest, sorry! x

Well maybe there something with you hormones because i skip a period once but the first thing that came out of there mouth was that i was pregnant and maybe you need to see a doctor.
Just stop thinking about it. sometimes your body responds on how you think. if your thinking your prego then your body will respond as if you were but you aren't. silly but true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back