think I've cracked it!

niknaks

Reaction score
Think I've finally found out what Leandros cries mean. When it whingy and loud I know he's hungry. WHen he whimpers its cuddle me to sleep. When its plain whingy its pick me Up. Hasn't got one for dirty nappy yet though. My boys a funny one and would rather sit in his own filth than get his nappy changed. Starts whinging when I undress him and open his nappy. Then after a few seconds he's ok and moans when I'm putting his nappy on and dressing him.

Has everyone else cracked it and if you have, what does your babies cries mean? Xxx

Yep same as u really and iv not worked out the dirty nappy one yet either! We are all getting there with this mummy business :yay: xx

Cams happy to sit in his own poop too lol
His whiny cry means he's tired, and screaming means wind or hungry. That's all I know lol

Sophie doesnt cry with a dirty nappy she just grunts lol. A solid long cry is that she's hungry and on off is belly ache.

I can tell when Tyler's tired now! He's always hungry tho lol!

Caleb's red faced screams with tears means he's hungry. It comes out of nowhere, he'll be happy one minute, then 2 seconds later he's got tears running down his face! When he just goes "waaah" "waah" with his mouth really open, then he's tired. He whines when he's tired as well, and it's a really annoying noise that gets on my nerves really quickly haha! When it gets to the point where I'm about to go crazy, I know he's got to the point that I can take him upstairs awake, put him in his crib with his blankie and he'll be asleep within seconds!

Love it when we get the hang of our LOs!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back