Think it’s time to come in here again..

Ehayes

Reaction score
I’m currently 5+2 but after having 3 mc already I know all the signs, I’ve got bleeding and pain, my scan isn’t due until Tuesday, my partner has never experienced me having a mc (other ones have been with my ex) I’m almost scared to tell him it’s happening, because it makes it real, at the moment he just thinks I’ve had a bit of bleeding and having a scan, it’s not because I want to keep it from him, it’s just because I don’t think I can quite come to terms with the fact it’s happening again

Hi sweetie x

How bad is your bleeding? Xx

always seems to start as a period amount, and build on that, had a clot last night too, wasn’t very big though. It’s almost coming in waves at the moment xx

Oh no I'm sorry to hear that :( sometimes the bleeding can happen and everything can be ok.. I'll admit it doesn't look great but maybe it'll be alright :) take care of yourself. Talk to your partner, you shouldn't have to bottle it up x

So sorry. How are you today? With my 2nd I knew but it doesn't make it any easier. If you're still going tomorrow then good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back