Think im losing the plot!

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
Had a dream last night that I was pregnant and due on the 14th Feb,valentines day!! Which if I was pregnant I would be due then!! I must be thinking abt it far to much!!lol x

I had a bfp dream the months I got one!

No way...really?! Dont wanna read to much into it tho..my dreams have been really vivid lately

Oooooo hopefully a premonition x

I dreamt last night that I did a FRER and a digi and both were positive! Been hanging out on the forum too much this 2WW methinks! xx

Yeah I think ur right!..it's messing with our heads to much lol. When u testing?xx

AF due Monday so I will try to wait til then. I usually start to spot around 3 days before full flow though so I think I will know if I'm in with a chance or not by Friday, will be really gutted this month if I'm out, been letting my mind run away with SS too much and getting my hopes up, all my symptoms are diminishing by the day so it's not looking good unfortunately xx

Fx for u..my af is due on Sat so gonna try n wait til then. I've a few symptoms but trying not to ss! I had no symptoms with my lo til abt 5/6wks xx

i didn't do any SS with my daughter, we just dtd loads and 2nd month i was pregnant, I only tested as i was going to the GP as i thought I had sinusitis and thought i should test in case she wanted to prescribe me something....looking back the the blocked nose was probably a symptom and i do remember my boobs had been sore and then had lessened which has happened this month so i can't help but wonder...monday seems a long way off! Good luck waiting til Saturday, it'll be worth the wait if its good news xx

Was the same with us but we caught on the 5th cycle..I had been on the pill for abt 8yrs before hand. Only symptoms I had was missed period n sire boobs with tyler. I've had painful boobs but it's kinda disappeared now so not sure if its a good thing or not. I've been waking up with a blocked nose the past few days!! I tested on Sunday as I thought I was 13dpo but it turns out I was only 8dpo! Fx for u xx

I had a very vivid dream of me holding "our" baby, we have been ttc for nearly 3 years and not once had i dreamt about anything to do with babies, the next day i got my bfp. So ya really never know.

Thanks hun,I guess il just need to wait n see..congrats on ur bfp xx

Ooh good luck Hun, got everything crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back