• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

think im leaving for a little while

linxminx21

Reaction score
hiya girls
im having some trouble with the OH latley we havebeen arguing alot and on saturday gavin cheated on me. slept with another woman.
im finding this hard to deal with and am constantly crying. im thinking bout taking my pill for a while............. if i decide to stay with him. im in pain constantly iv tried acting normal on here but uv all been such a great support i didnt just want to dissapear and leave you all guessing
i love him more than life itself and my whole world has crumbled
so i may be on n off foe a few weeks while i sort my head out
i want some bfps to cheer me up come on girlies........
thanx for being a great support
jodie
x x x

Hi Jodie,

Sorry to hear your news, hope you're ok. I think it would be wise to stop ttc until you work things out hun. If you need to chat, even if you're not ttc, we're all here for you.

Take care xxx

Last edited:
:hugs:

Sorry to hear that. Take the time you need to get things sorted. PM me if you want to talk. :hugs:

Awww Linx, that sucks. So sorry hun :-(
Deffo consider your options re birth control while you sort things out.
We are here if you need us.
Big hugs x

I'm so sorry to hear that, iv been there and I know how much it really hurts. PM me if u need to talk I'm really sorry this has happened to u, take care of urself xxx

Big :hug: hunnie!! Will miss you! I hope u sort everything out and I think your being very sensible!!! X x x x xlove you lots

What horrible news - I can only imagine what you're feeling. Big big hugs. I echo LauraAnne re we're all here for you whether ttc or not. PM me tomorrow & we can chat :hug:
You're so lovely - isn't fair this happened to you xxxx

Linx I know what it is like to be cheated on, one of my ex's cheated on me and it tore me apart. :hugs: I loved him too but I ended the relationship, I could not be with someone who disrespected me and our relationship like that, but every one is different, I hope you sort everything out and do what is right for YOU!
I am not saying what you should or should not do but ending that relationship was the best thing I could have done because I now have Dan and we love each other so much, I know he will always be faithful to me :)
Take care :hugs:

Last edited:
dont leave!! just join wtt temporarily... ull cope alot beter with ur stresses if u have this forum to rant to!! hope u get things sorted if thats what u want!! hugs xx

Oh Jodie, Im sorry sweetheart. :hugs: I really hope that you sort all this out, and feel better about it soon. Take your time, and do what is right for you and your son.

Wish you all the best, and try not to be a stranger, there are other parts of this forum that are nothing to do with ttc, and loads of lovely people that can provide friendship and support.

Aw Minx. :(

My beloved partner in crime! :p

I hope you don't stay away too long, I'd miss you way too much ;)

On a more serious note, I really do hope that you manage to sort things out. Stay strong hun but don't forget that we're all here for you and will support you in any way we can.

All the best hun. x x x

Thinking of you Minx - I am sure you will get things sorted in the way that is best for you. Take care x

Aaaw honey, that's awful, what a horrible thing for him to do! You are being so sensible and yes I agree get some birth control in place while you work things out. We are all here for you and why no move over to WTT so you can still have all our support.

Good luck and who knows, this may be the best thing to either make your relationship stronger, or like Rachael says, help you to find the man that deserves your love. ....

big hug

Aaaw honey, that's awful, what a horrible thing for him to do! You are being so sensible and yes I agree get some birth control in place while you work things out. We are all here for you and why no move over to WTT so you can still have all our support.

Good luck and who knows, this may be the best thing to either make your relationship stronger, or like Rachael says, help you to find the man that deserves your love. ....

big hug

So sorry to hear that hun, we are all here if you need to talk,

Take care. x x

awww thats awful, stay strong and do what is best for you and your little fella, hope your smiling again soon honey. xxx

thankyou all so much i will still pop on but started taking my pill today
i must say i feel gutted bout taking it but even if is just this cycle while i make my mind up :)
love you all lotsis x xx

Sounds really sensible hun, I hope you can figure things out soon.

Don't be a stranger eh? We'd miss you way too much. :(

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back