• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im leaving for a while.

Thanks :) Thats made me feel better. Ive found 2 lovely text buddies so far and shall converse with them about crap and worries no doubt :) x

If you need anyone else to talk to outside the forum hunny just let me know and ill pm you my number. Take care x x

Glad your back! Wot are we like with all these hormones! X

Hi cherry, ive just seen this thread but glad you are back on the forum and sound like your a bit better than before :).

Just to add my input, i absolutely LOVE lasagna, and in my early weeks i really couldn't touch the stuff, even the thought made me want to boke! But now i am back to my lasagna loving days (since my hunger striked!). Not sure how many weeks you are hun - but hopefully when things start to settle down, you can go back to enjoying your satsumas :) :) x x

:wave: Stupid lol......Tri 1 is a nightmare, I wont deny I'm so pleased to be in tri 2 now. Its totally hormones honey, nothing else and its such a mixture of excitement at BFP and then you go through this stage of panic and paranoia - totally normal. Pleased you are staying after all, forums are great but we can all read or type something totally the wrong way and get in a fluster for nothing. Everyone here is in the same club so welcome to Tri 1 :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back