Think Im gonna have to give up :( :( :(

J-Do1979 said:
Beatlesfan what you said definitely struck a chord. I feel very restricted because of the size of my chest and there is no way I would feel comfortable BF in public as I would feel very exposed and on show. God knows what they will look like when all the milk is gone - I think I will be able to tie em round my waist!!! :shock: I have about 2 tops that fit me at the mo and wouldnt hazard a guess at what size my boobs are!! I really do need to go get measured but Im scared they wont do bra to fit me cos my back has really gone down in size yet my boobies have increased. :think: I know its stupid but I will feel so upset getting measured to be told that Im some freakish size so Im avoiding that one for now!!

Hey there :wave:

I am glad you have come to a decision that you are comfortable with. I do miss breast feeding, but as I done it gradually it is easier to cope with the emotional side of things.

My boobs are def going down... albeit a little, and I have noticed my back has been better too. I got a PILATES DVD out of the library today to try and strengthen back as I fear I may have done some damage :(

As for the bra size, I will say it is worth going to get a bra that fits. You don't have to get measured, just take a load of different sizes in e.g if you are wearing 34G, and your back has got smaller, take a 32H, 32 HH, 32J and even up to a K.

I don't know what shops you have in Liverpool but somewhere like John Lewis or a big store should have bras in bigger sizes. I do know when I was wearing a 34H it was too small and that caused my boobs to engorge more and they were well lumpy. I eventually bought a 34L after trying on several sizes. TBH the L was still a little small, but it was the biggest cup size they had! :shock:

Also I know exactly what you mean about only having 2 tops that fit, I have about 3 outfits I wear (all with jeans). I bought a good cardigan wrapover top thing form M and S. I wear little vest tops under this all the time. I tumble dry it the day I wash it so I cna wear it the next day. I'll see if I can find a link..no can't find one, just had a look on the website but no luck. Anyway, it's a wrapover cardigan and quite flattering for big boobs.

I can't wait to start wearing my clothes again. Good luck with the feeding, let us know how James gets on with the bottles and how u are fairing.
:hug: :hug:

Just wanted to send some :hug: :hug: :hug:. Parts of your situation sound exactly like mine were, I mixed fed from a few weeks due to Jess being a VERY hungry baby and a shoulder,neck back injury. Don't feel guilty , you're doing great and Happy Mummy == Happy Baby. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back