• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I'm going crazy please help could I be pregnant?

corinne79

Reaction score
Hi i'm new to this site today i'm at home from work as my 12 year old son has been excluded from school for the day! why do I want another child!!! lol well bringing my son up I have loved and although he can be a little naughty he is my beautiful little son who I adore and has a very kind heart.

Ok i'm newly married, we haven't been actively ttc but are not using contraception for over a year. In the past with my previous husband i discovered my fallopian tubes were blocked I had an operation to have them unblocked which I was then told was successful, however the hairs inside the tubes may not work to push the fertilised egg down the tube as they should. Every month is the same I always think I am pregnant tell my self that I have different symptoms when actually they are just the usual period coming ones.

Last month was different I had stomach cramps 1 week before my period and then began spotting then I had red blood one day then back to pink spotting for one more day. This is not normal for me as I have never come on early before i'm always 29 days. I then had one day of nausea then nothing. It has been two weeks since that period (or if it was a period) I have been feeling a little light headed at times and my nipples feel more sensitve and i'm convinced that the area around my nipples has gone darker and has deep blue veins around the nipple, I also have been wet constantly which is not normal for me either other than around the ovulation time but since my last "period" I am constantly wet, no discharge but inside is creamy white (but it doesn't come out.) I was feeling light headed at work the other day so I thought I would bite the bullet and take a test, no line came up right away (it was a clear blue +) I didn't realise it can take up to ten mins it came up right away with my son, I was really down and threw it in my top work drawer then after a bit I got it out again to discover a line had appeared to form a cross. The pack says I should discard after ten mins but I dont' knnow if it was under 10 mins. it was defo under 15 mins, i googled these tests and found out that this happens alot with these tests they are always giving false negatives. i'm so confused and too scared to do another test. my boobs feel heavy and and my breasts are tingling other than that i don't feel anything else except a tiny nose bleed this morning (not common for me). sorry for going on so long please let me know your views i'm sure it's not the build up to my next period as that is still 2 weeks away. thanks Corinne xx

Try using a clearblue digital then itll give you a clear answer. good luck x

I agree I'd test again and read the result straight away - your symptoms and strange period definitely sound like you could be. Fingers crossed for you x

I really want to get another test but so scared, whats the best cheapie test to buy? I'm probably making my boobs sore by getting them out all the time and looking at them! lol I defo have never had such dark veins in them before they look like I have been beaten and badly bruised (just the area around the nipple). I may go buy another test this afternoon i'll let you know. xx

Superdrug and boots tests r good cheap brands xx

You wont know until you test!Superdrug and Asdas own get a good name.Good luck.I really hope you get your BFP!

I had a BFN on a 'first response' expensive test (both of them) then 2 days later used a boots value one and got a BFP!! Go figure! Good luck, I hope you get your positive result

I don't have any good advice as I'm very new to all this but I agree with the others, test again and let us know, I hope you get your BFP :)

pinky x

Good luck to you when you retest, hoping it's your lucky monthX

Hi all still too sacred to test it could be too early anyway as period not due till monday but this weekend I have discovered I have thrush! I haven't had this for well over two years do you think this could be a good sign? I have heard it is common go early pregnancy fingers crossed x x

Hey Corinne,

I'm starting to think I have thrush too, I've been a bit itchy, but my CF has been creamy since Thursday last week. I have no idea if its a good or bad sign. I hadn't heard thrush could be an early sympton. FXed for you

BIG HUGS!

Pinky x x x x

Best of luck for retesting & Welcome to the Forum :)

Hia yes I read that thrush go early pregnancy is very common due to the cervical changes and stuff i'm not sure if I had it now tho I used the pessary and the soreness has gone! Seems too easy it used to take at least a few days to shift i'm still have creamy white discharge but maybe a little less than before. I'm so scared i'm going to come on anytime normally three days before my period I have diorea every morning which happened this morning leaving me a bit down however I have really bad back ache and I never have that before also my areola is looking worse the veins are really dark and they just look plain ugly not due till monday so i'm just gonna wait out. Sorry if this typing is bad i'm using my phone lol Corinne x x

Good luck Corinne! I went and did some research on thrush being an early pregnancy sign last night after your post lol.

x x x x

Hi i'm feeling really down today i was so sure this month was my month I have symptoms that I have never had before. the worst one is that I can't stop peeing!! normally few days before my period I go to the toilet every morning for a bowel movement, it's a sure way of knowing my af is on it's way but this morning it happened so i'm guessing it will again tomorrow and i will probably get af right on time. Also me and my hubby did the bd last night and it really stung afterwards when I went to the toilet so i'm guessing i have a water infecttion and thats the reason for the constant toilet breaks. i'm so depressed don't think i can do this anymore it's been so long think i may have to accept i won't have any more babies xxx

Don't give up yet, i know its hard we have been trying for 6 months with two losses. So there is still hope for both of us yet :). When are you testing again?

Af is due monday I have a feeling it will come before then but if it's not here by monday I will be extremely excited and do a test tuesday morning thanks for your kind words x

Hi Corinne

I am not trying to get your hopes up but one the sypmtoms you had which is a little unusual maybe I had and I found out I was pregnant a week later than you. I would do the test tomorrow morning if I were you just so you know you can do it before your AF :)

Goodluck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back